Monday, November 24, 2008

From the Get-Go

To start off this grand adventure, I wanted to share what has led up to my taking the blogging plunge.

I think too much.

It's not always a
bad thing, mind you, but there are times when there is simply too much to say and too few opportunities.
So here we are!

At the moment I am eagerly awaiting Thanksgiving break. This semester has been the strangest combination of whirlwind boredom...I enjoy nearly all of my classes, but each individual class period can feel never-ending.I miss my ocean. The Midwest is very, well, flat and dry. I do have plenty of trees to keep me happy here, though the 4 separate and distinct seasons here are wildly different from the 'seasons' in California: 1)cool or 2)hot.
In some ways it's the best of both worlds; the (slight) chance of snow in the winter and the delicious Californian beach during summer break.

Ah, well, enough for the first day.
To bed and to sleep, to dream of vacation!

No comments: